Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Free Trading Education!
Free Demo Account!
Perfect for Beginners!
2 place in the ranking!
7 Binary Options
The Brit Method, created by Jason Taylor designed to make millionaires out of those who trade in the binary options market. According to Taylor, there is no experience needed; simply sign up for the Brit Method and you will be making money in as little as sixty minutes.
The Brit Method requires you to make an initial deposit $350. Surprisingly, after doing so, you are still not given the secret to making money in binary options. You are basically supposed to do all of the work on your own and the system is not even regulated.
Experienced binary options traders know that, while simple to understand, the world of binary trading can also prove complex and necessitate the use of advanced tools and analysis. If you believe you’ll receive what you need with The Brit Method, then sadly you’re mistaken. Basically you are throwing away your hard-earned money.
The home page video catches your attention and appeals to your sense of eagerness to make money. But the system doesn’t offer much at all for traders. Even after making the first deposit, you don’t receive any special insights or techniques or tools to help you profit with binary options.
In fact, based on what we found, hardly anybody has made money with The Brit Method thus far. So you’d just be freely handing over your money to the developers.
So, though not fully confirmed, it looks like The Brit Method is, in fact, another scamming opportunity by someone looking to part traders with their money. Nothing on the website indicates to us that it has anything helpful and trustworthy to offer serious binary options traders.
In addition, we also found a very similar site to the Brit Method. Many dodgy people within the industry create multiple sites, sometimes even simultaneously, that have the same look, feel, and purpose. This sign also points to The Brit Method as unreliable.
But that’s not all…
Software: 100% Automated
Max Returns: Up to 97%
Minimum Deposit: $350
Countries: All nations
- Easy to use interface
- Available in multiple languages such as: Dutch, Spanish, English, Arabic, German, Japanese, Italian, French and Portuguese
- Initial deposit of $350 is higher than the average
- System does not offer a formula to help traders achieve a profit
- Reliable internet connection is needed to access the system
- Traders must register with one of their recommended brokers
- No technological l analysis tools available to traders
Not Reliable Service
Is Brit Method Scam?
Brit Method Scam Investigation
Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Free Trading Education!
Free Demo Account!
Perfect for Beginners!
2 place in the ranking!
After we completed the Brit Method scam investigation it looks like the Brit Method seems to be just another scam. It has not been fully confirmed a scam as of this writing, but however, in our opinion, the information about the website does not give us an indication that it has anything legitimate to offer to those serious about binary options trading.
Our team also found another website that is extremely similar to the Brit Method. The only difference is that the name of the founder and CEO. This is a strong red flag that this system is not reliable or legitimate. Do not take stock on any of the websites reviews or testimonials as they are not legit. These reviews and stories by traders are not in any way real testimonies.
The Brit Method System is Not Free to Join
Jason Taylor in his video talks about the Brit Method system being absolutely risk-free for beginners for more than a month or so, with 100% free access. Although no one is supposed to avail this offer without a private invitation, it was evident to us that their website is open for registeration to anyone who tries to access it, as we were able to navigate through their supposed ’registration only’ part of the website without being invited.
We also have major misgivings about this free offer being available to just 20 individuals. All of these facts point openly to this whole system being a rip-off. We found no mentioned that members are required to deposit your a fee to sign up for a broker account on their website. To get started, the Brit Method system requires you to make an initial deposit of £350 which is clearly depicted in the video demonstration.
Jason taylor makes an offers to pay any investor £10,000 if their fail to rake in huge profits during the initial few months. Although this was offered multiple times in their advert, they somehow failed to provide any information whatsoever as to how they were going to guarantee this profit return. And since the whole system of ’The Brit Method’ is new so no one has posted a claim to the said amount yet.
The Brit Method Autotrader provides potential investors with results depicting large sums of money passed on to members, but which is unsubstantiated. None of these facts provide any sort of help to an individual who is trying to figure out if this method is genine and profitable or just another scam. Moreover, the testimonials given in the Brit Method promotional video are provided by actors who possibly hired through micro job sites.
Screenshot of the sign up add:
Brit Method Auto Trading Software
Auto Trading Software
Although the website claims the software is free, you do have to make the initial deposit of $350 with one the brokers recommended by the Brit Method system. As experienced binary traders, we should all be aware by now that binary trading is a complex market that requires advanced analysis and tools. However, if you think you are getting any of these tools with the Brit Method, you will be extremely disappointed.
Honestly, the Brit Method leaves little to be desired when it comes to binary trading. The promotional video in the home page is eye-catching and appeals to those who are eager to make a profit. The truth is that hardly anyone has made a profit with the Brit Method to this date.
The site states that the system seeks out favorable conditions for traders in the financial market and then makes those trades automatically on their behalf. According to the developers, traders average over $3,300 profit daily and can expect a 97% success rate.
We found no proof in our research that his system works as successfully as they claim it does. The website doesn’t trend well on Google Trends and we had a hard time finding sufficient information about it online. Therefore, we remain skeptical of the system’s stated accuracy.
To this day, we haven’t seen a software system for trading binary options with such a high success rate for traders. And we have every reason to doubt that The Brit Method has somehow cracked the code or broken the mold.
Here is a screenshot of “Jason Taylor”:
Fake Positive Reviews & Testimonials for The Brit Method
Our eyes fell with suspicion upon the website reviews and testimonials for this system as well. The social media reviews and testimonials for The Brit Method displayed on their site are false. While it looks like someone named Tamara tweeted a thank you to @britmethod, we couldn’t find the testimonial when we checked Twitter for it. No such account even existed!
In fact, it’s highly likely that none of the reviewers they highlight actually sent them anything because they only show the first name in the tweets, not the usernames. Twitter doesn’t display first names only.
Instead of believable praise, we actually found a lot of complaints about The Brit Method. One common refrain complained about the requirement of a deposit for access contrary to claims of being able to use the system for free. On top of that, the minimum deposit is $100 higher than most other binary options brokers. So traders feel that they get less for more money.
Another complaint among traders involves the lack of a formula or secret that allows them to profit from the system. Several say they’ve not only failed to profit but actually lost all of their deposit while attempting to use the system to trade binaries.
More Unfortunate Truths About The Brit Method
- The creators more than likely purchased the photos displayed on the site from online stock photo sites like shutterstock.com or istockphohto.com. They don’t truly represent any gains made with profits from using their system.
- The countdown timer is just a scarcity tactic to make you believe that you’ll lose your spot to make money if you don’t sign up with the system right then and there. Lots of marketers online use this gimmick to entice you to part with your money sooner rather than later (or at all). If you come back to the site tomorrow or next month, it’ll restart to where it was when you came the first time.
- No one really knows who the creators of The Brit Method are. But whoever they are, they’re really an affiliate for the broker they recommend you sign up with. When you deposit money with that broker, they receive a commission for getting you to register and fund your account.
- Their recommended brokers partner up with The Brit Method creators to scam traders out of their money. These guys act a bit like a fly-by-night operation, designed to get into your pocket by tricking you. Then when the walls start closing in on them, they’ll take the money and run.
And they’ll likely creator another brokerage operation, under a new name, to do it all over again. Experienced traders have been able to make connections between present and past scam brokers due to this practice.
The Brit Method by Jason Taylor
According to Jason Taylor, the Brit Method is the latest and greatest binary options software system available for traders at this time. He claims the system can make millions of dollars for its traders in a matter of hours. And best of all, there is no experience required.
Jason Taylor claims the system is designed for both novices, as well as experienced traders. You are guaranteed immediate access to the system once you create an account. However, remember that before you can begin trading you must have an initial minimum $350 deposit. We feel that it is unfair that there is no guaranteed money making formula offered to help you trade once you have made your deposit.
Our basic conclusion is that you should not invest your money in the Brit Method as you will get nothing in return. It is generally a waste of money and our honest advice is that you steer clear of this system since it promises to deliver what it initially claims.
The Claims In a Nutshell:
- The Brit Method is the greatest binary options software available
- The system can make millions of dollars for its traders in hours
- It’s designed for both novices, as well as experienced traders
- You’ll get immediate access to the system after creating an account
The Brit Method Results
Jason Taylor states that the Brit Method is designed to be extremely user-friendly. According to him, the system searched for favorable conditions in the financial market and then executes automatic trades for its users. He claims the system has a 97% success rate as traders pull in an average of $3,350 in profits a day.
We could find no legitimate proof that the system is in fact as successful as Taylor claims. The Brit Method does not have a high ranking on Google Trends. We also were able to find very little information on the Brit Method online. We feel that it is extremely unlikely that this system is as accurate as Jason Taylor claims. We have not seen a binary options software system with an accuracy rate of 97% to this date so we have reason to doubt that the Brit Method can have such a high rate of successful trades.
The Brit Method Complaints
We found quite a few complaints regarding the Brit Method. The most common one is that despite Taylor’s claims that the system is 100% free, traders are required to make an initial deposit of $350 to even access the system. The average initial deposit with most binary trading systems is $250 so users feel they are paying more for less. Traders are complaining that they are given no formula or secret to enable them to make profits with this system and quite a few traders have lost their entire investment using the Brit Method system.
The Truth About The Brit Method
- Promotional photos that are available on The Brit Method app’s website were bought from websites selling photos like istockphoto.com, or Shutterstock.com, etc. Solidifying the point that these are not genuine people who have used the system.
- The Brit Method’s sales video is performed by what appears to be actors hired on Fiverr who will perform for $5 a minute or hour in some cases.
- A countdown timer is added to the website to give the impression that time is running out and you may miss the chance of earning a huge profit. Its a cheap sales tactic called ”creating scarcity.”
- No information is available regarding the real people behind the Brit Method
- No virtual or real help offered to those using the Brit Method
- The aim of setting up the whole platform of the Brit Method is simply to drive investments to a broker who they are affiliated with. The people behind the Brit Method will earn a commision each time it convinces members to trade via the recommended broker.
- Brokers recommended by the Brit Method’s creators are scammers who hope to run away with your hard earned money.
- Images of social media newsfeeds provided on the Brit Method’s website cannot be verified.
Following a thorough investing of the Brit Method, we feel that this Brit Method is not safe. The fact that we cannot find any unbiased interviews adds to the doubts we already have about this supposedly automated system. Upon creating our account, we have not yet matched the profits they initially guaranteed. At this time, we cannot confirm that the Brit Method is in fact a legitimate or reliable binary options trading system.
So you very likely won’t receive anything of value in return for it. It has failed to deliver for traders what it claims it does. If you want to seriously trade binary options, you’d be better off looking somewhere else.
Is the Brit Method a scam? Our investigation into the get-rich-quick binary trading scheme
I’ve made £764,000 in 29 days says one dubious testimonial – we take a look to see if we can evidence that it’s real
- 13:39, 2 APR 2020
- Updated 13:49, 2 APR 2020
I’ve come across some outlandish claims made by get-rich-quick schemes, but this is something else.
“I want you to make hundreds of thousands of pounds in the next 30 days,” says someone using the name Jason Taylor.
“If you don’t make it, I’ll pay you £10,000 in cold hard cash right out of my own pocket.”
Testimonials include someone claiming to have made £764,000 in 29 days, adding “this is incredible”.
Taylor claims: “100% completely free, no catches.
“It couldn’t be easier,” he insists.
“You’ll just click your mouse a few times then sit back and watch the profits like this flow into your account. When you make money at this rate you will officially be able to call yourself a millionaire in less than a few weeks.”
This guff is promoting The Brit Method, software that allows you to carry out binary trading.
Trading scheme or scam – the reality of the Brit Method
Although sometimes dressed up as something that City traders might indulge in, it is nothing more than a type of gambling in which you bet on one of two possible outcomes, such as the price of a commodity going up or down.
Far from being free, the pitch later states that you’ll need to pay a deposit to a broker to start betting.
I’ve got plenty more quibbles.
There’s Jason Taylor himself. On similar sites abroad the same picture appears with the name changed.
On The Aussie Method he calls himself Jake Pertu, in Canada he’s Jake Mason. At a wild guess they’ve used a stock picture of someone with nothing to do with this.
The testimonials are also dubious and have seemingly been posted via Facebook. But if you click on them to try to get more details of the posters, you’re diverted back to The Brit Method sales pitch rather than Facebook itself.
And if you hover over the supposed posters, every one of them has the same job – “Director of Engineering at Hellwig Products”, the same Facebook cover photo – bizarrely a German tank from the Second World War, and they all live in “unidentified”.
I also don’t like the hard sell: Taylor says that he can only accept the first 20 people who reply.
But the most important reason I can see for avoiding this – apart from the fact that binary trading is madness – is that I can’t see any way of contacting Taylor or The Brit Method.
This is a shame, because I wanted to ask about online complaints like this one:
“I have deposited £250 on the 25th June 2020 and have not placed any bets,” says an Ian Brewster. “After requesting my money back I am now told that a bet was made on the same day and the deposit is lost.
“I reiterate I have not made any bets. So where is my money?”
“One of my constituents has been battling for many months for the return of money he invested in StratX Markets,” said the Conservative member for Finchley and Golders Green in London.
“StratX Markets – I want to stress the firm’s name – has refused to engage with my constituent or me, and the money has not been returned.
“Binary options trading remains an unregulated, almost cowboy market, and the Treasury remains impotent.”
StratX has not responded to my questions either.
This article was originally published in October 2020, and updated in April 2020
Olymp Trade Review – Is it SCAM or LEGIT broker?
- Great customizable platform
- Low minimal deposit
- Beginner friendly
- Free demo account
OlympTrade platform is a popular online trading platform, and has been serving customers since 2020. But what makes Olymp platform a reliable choice for many investors out there? There are a number of reasons why Olymp Trade is the choice platform of many informed and experienced investors out there.
- Security and reliability of the platform. As a leading investing platform online, Olymp Trade is considered an A-recognized member of international Financial Commission, an organization that secures the interests of investors. Since the trading platform is a member of this organization, unlawful acts are covered up to $20,000, which is sourced from the Compensation Fund.
- Minimum amount required to start investments. The minimum amount to deposit to start trading on this platform is $10. This means that almost anyone can join the platform and become a trader.
- Easy access to training and educational materials. The training and helpful resources are open to all members of this trading platform.
These are just the reasons why it’s this platform is popular among many investors, beginners included. I think that OlympTrade works the same way as IQ Option – profesional, reliable and real trading. If you are still interested as to why this platform is highly recommended, then we suggest that you read this OlympTrade review.
OlympTrade’s professional trading platform
Compared to other investing platforms out in the market (such as Binomo‘s), the Olymp Trade is a customized platform that was designed by experienced programmers, traders and financial analysts. The team also continually improves on its services, so customers can count on a platform that is working 24/7. The ability to customize is actually one of the best selling points of this platform. For example:
- You can choose how the charts are shown, for example it can be displayed as a line chart, candlesticks or using Heiken Ashi
- Vary the colors of the chart
This is what you will see right after logging for the first time – Demo account ready to go!
Aside from the visual effects of the charts, the technical settings can be configured as well:
- Change the time frame from 25 seconds to 1 month when using the area chart, and change from 15 seconds to 60 minutes when using the Heiken Ashi or Japanese candlesticks
- Use oscillators and indicators for accurate reading of the charts
Special Features of Olymp Trade
Olymp Trade is considered a trading system that makes use of an online trading platform. The features and functionality offered respond to the needs of the customers, and most of these features will generally appeal to investors who are just starting out. Compared to other popular platforms in the market, Olymp Trade provides free registration, and all new members and investors are given 10,000 credits. The free credits can be used by the new member to try out the system and investing platform. Through the use of the demo account, customers can explore their trading skills and try out a few more strategies before trading for real money. The only thing an investor may notice is the absence of incentives. Instead of the usual perks, Olymp Trade provides low investments and starting trade.
OlympTrade Offers a Demo Account
It should be kept in mind that the platform also provides customers with a free demo, with 10,000 virtual dollars and this is given to the customer as soon as the account has been made. The free demo capability of this platform is welcome news for the beginners since they can try out a few trades. Also, there is no time limit to consider when using the free demo. Investors and customers of this platform can practice all they want without having the need to risk the money.
Trading Terms Customers Should Know
- Minimum deposit amount: $ 10. Deposit $ 2000+ to upgrade to a VIP Account.
- Minimum amount required to trade: $1.
- Maximum amount to trade: $ 2,000 for standard account holders and $ 5,000 for VIP traders
- Successful trade payout: 82 % for standard investors, 90 % for VIP-account holders
- Minimum allowable withdrawal: $ 10
- Withdrawal times: Takes 24 hours for standard account holders to a maximum of 3 days, and a few hours for VIP investors
- No withdrawal fees
|Broker||Bonus||Min Deposit||Payout||Review||Open Account|
|FREE DEMO ACCOUNT||$ 10||82 % for Standard, 90 % for VIP accounts*||Review||Trade Now!|
At Olymp Trade, investors and customers can count on friendly terms which can be helpful in making the trades. When using the service, investors can count on minimum investments and faster withdrawals.
Banking and Withdrawal Options
Olymp Trade provides its customers with a number of options when it comes to deposits and withdrawals. When it comes to deposits, investors can choose from the following list of payment processors:
- E-wallets like Web Money, Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Qiwi and Yandex Money
- Use of Visa and MasterCard
- Boleto, for customers based in Brazil
Withdrawals can be made from these payment processors as well.
Here’s a note when using the banking option of this platform: you can make a withdrawal from the platform where you have completed the deposit. The maximum waiting time for a withdrawal request is 3 days, but the platform strives to complete the withdrawal in the fastest possible time. If you are a standard account holder of this platform, then the average waiting time is 1 day. But if you are a VIP member of this platform, then the average waiting time is just a few hours.
OlympTrade In India and Pakistan
This broker is really popular in these countries last year and we are getting more and more questions from Indian and Pakistan traders. So If you are from India or Pakistan and you are wondering if it’s possible for you to register with this broker, respond is – yes, you can trade with this broker! OlympTrade accepts Indian and Pakistan traders.
And what more – this type of trading (options trading) are still attracting more and more people from these countries and it became a way, how they make money for a living.
As it is written above, you have many possible ways, how you can withdraw/deposit to this broker (visa, MasterCard, Astro pay, Neteller, Skrill, Qiwi, Yandex money, web money, etc…). So you don’t need to worry about this – there is always a way, how to deposit and withdraw your money from the broker.
OlympTrade in Nigeria
We are also getting a lot of questions from Nigeria and it’s kinda similar to the questions we are getting from the Indian and Pakistan traders. So – If you are from Nigeria (or another African country) you can trade with OlympTrade – it’s allowed.
Deposit and withdraw methods are same as for any other country. For possibilities – check above.
How to verify your account?
If you are from Nigeria, India, Pakistan, UK, whatever, the process of verification is the same for everybody on this planet. We are getting more and more questions about “how to verify my account”, “what documents do they want” etc… Please read this below carefully and keep in mind, that the process of verification is still the same and same for everybody, so you don’t need to worry about anything! Let’s go.
So to complete the verification (to withdraw your money) you need to send these documents:
- A photo where you hold your passport/ID card in expanded form and where they can see your face and the details in the passport/ID. It’s like a selfie with an appropriate document – nothing more. Note that the photo must be from your shoulders up and it must be easily seen (no blurry). Like on the image below.
- Then you need to send them also the photo/scan of the appropriate document that you want to use – ID or passport.
- If you used for the deposit a credit card, you also need to send photo/scan of the card from which the payment was made. On the card, the first 6 and last 4 digits, name and surname must be seeable. The validity of the card and the rest of digits can’t be seeable (cover it). The reverse side of the card doesn’t need to be present (they don’t need it).
- If you used for the deposit an electronic wallets – A photo/screenshot of the personal electronic purse (Skrill for example) need to be also sent (screen the detail of your account). The information you need to provide is – the picture of number, owner’s name, and the second photo/screenshot must be of that right money transfer (that one your transferred money to OlympTrade).
Where to send the documents?
Upon receipt of the verification request, all the necessary documents must be sent to the e-mail – [email protected] together with the login (the login is the email address) you put during registration.
How long does verification take? Processing of the documents takes up to five business days. And the result of the document verification you will find on your email because you will receive an email with notification about the result.
That’s it – If you need to help with the verification, let us know and we will try to help you.
Types of Accounts Available on Olymp Trade
- Demo Account. This account is provided for free, and each account will be assigned 10,000 virtual units. Interested individuals can simply sign up for an account on the website.
- Standard Account. A minimum of $ 10 or its currency equivalent is required to enjoy this account. Under this account, investors can trade at a minimum of $1, and a maximum trade worth $2,000. The maximum possible profit that one can get is 80-percent of the investment made. When it comes to the withdrawal of funds, the minimum amount that can be withdrawn is $10 with no set limit for the withdrawal. Withdrawals can take an average of 1 day, with a maximum waiting time of 3 days.
- VIP Account. To take advantage of this account, interested investors must deposit $2,000/or its currency equivalent. For this account, the minimum deposit required here is $2,000, and when it comes to trading, the minimum is set at $ 1 and the maximum is set at $ 5,000. Aside from faster withdrawals, VIP members can count on a number of perks. If you sign up for this account, you get the assistance of a VIP consultant and you are given access to leading financial analysts and other trading tools.
|USA Allowed No
Payout: 82 % for Standard, 90 % for VIP accounts*
Demo Account: Yes
Min Deposit: $ 10
|FREE DEMO ACCOUNT||Trade Now! Read Review|
Helpful Trading Tools
On top of the standard tools that are offered by the website, Olymp Trade also offers other friendly tools that can promote a satisfying trading experience:
- Support for cryptocurrency. This platform is known for its proprietary Cryptoindex, and this is complemented by Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. You can trade these assets anytime, and are known to provide better return of investments.
- Trade cancellation. If the trade is not going your way, this platform gives you the chance to order a cancel trade. If this option is exercised, customers can get up to 60-percent of his investment.
- Pending trade tool. This is a result to sell or buy a particular option within a set time, or when an asset has reached a targeted price.
Education and Training Within your Reach
If you sign up for an account with Olymp Trade, you are given the chance to access free resources that can be helpful in your growth as a trader. All members of this platform can use:
- Interactive course
- Webinars and video tutorials
- Recommended strategies by top financial analysts
Our Educational Materials
If you don’t want to be dependent on your broker, you can simply go through our wide range of educational materials we prepare and offer on xBinOp.com. Click a button below to see more!
OlympTrade on Social Media
Olymp Trade is one of the popular investing platforms that makes use of the social media. Social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube are used to the company’s advantage, and these platforms are used to distribute learning materials and resources to its members.
Traders and interested students of investing can watch live stream on Facebook, or join webinars that are hosted on YouTube. With the use of the platform and the availability of massive educational resources, we can say that the Olymp Trade is a helpful platform for all types of investors. Today, the website is considered home by more than 6.5 million users, and more than 20,000 traders are active on a daily basis.
- Great customizable platform
- Low minimal deposit
- Beginner friendly
- Fast withdrawal times
OlympTrade – Review author
More about the author Step
I’ve wanted to build a business of some kind and earn money since I was in middle school. I wasn’t very successful though until my senior year in highschool, when I finally started to think about doing online business. Nowadays I profitably trade binary options full-time and thus gladly share my experiences with you. More posts by this author
|✅ Website URL||www.olymptrade.com|
|✅ Trading Platform||Custom made platform|
|✅ Minimum 1st Deposit||$ 10|
|✅ Minimum Trade Amount||$ 1|
|✅ Maximum Trade Amount||$ 5000|
|✅ Bonus||FREE DEMO ACCOUNT|
|✅ Payout||82 % for Standard, 90 % for VIP accounts*|
|✅ Free Demo Account|
|✅ Regulation||Regulated by FinaCom|
|✅ Account Types||Standard (10-2000 USD Deposited), VIP (2000+ USD Deposited)|
|✅ Account Currency||USD, EUR, BRL|
|✅ US Traders Allowed|
|✅ Mobile Trading|
|✅ Tablet Trading|
|✅ Overall Score||4.9 / 5|
157 Responses to “Olymp Trade Review – Is it SCAM or LEGIT broker?”
That is a surprisingly low threshold for getting VIP account at Olymp. I’ve learnt that VIP customers get better payout rates at Olymp, not only personal assistant. 92% or 82% seem to make not that big difference, but in fact it is a huge difference that these 10% make. Unfortunately I don’t have that much spare money yet. My plan is to turn my $500 into $2000 and become a VIP client this way
Hi there. Its been apx 2 months now im trading with Olymp. I have no problem with Olymp so far. They have paid me for all the withdrawals so far on time. I had made apx 3000% profit within this period and all things are well. But the only problem i have with Olymp is the Trading limits. Whenever i try to execute trades with higher amounts, the account automatically get restricted. Then i wont be able to trade for cpl of days. When i tried to contact the Customer Care, they are asking me to trade with 1$-5$. But i want to give orders in 3 digits, and not one digit. Can some one help me to understand how to overcome this issue.
Can i conform that it will continusoly trade the account from different commedities ? and withdrawal amount should be initiating late to bank/card?
Hello am from Nigeria if I start trading with 10 dollars how much am I going to make as profit
Hi, this is Brayden (name changed). I have been trading with Olymp Trade for the past 41 days. My total investment is 73$. The best part is that I had already made my first withdrawal of 110$ and it got credited in my bank without any issues. So the best thing is that my capital is secured. Now I have $400+ in my account. I have ordered for a withdrawal of 150$, and its been 3 days now with a response from them that they are investigating my account to check if I have violated the law or not. Let them investigate if that is part of their process. I have no major complaints with Olymp so far. Some inconveniences are there everywhere. Even though I have secured my capital, I’m looking forward to make some profit and withdraw them. I’m currently working as a full-time trader. So ill be happy if things go well. My advice is that just study and understand the market and go ahead. Do not gamble. Demo trade first, and then invest a small amount and trade and learn with live money. Im in the forex industry for 12years. I’ll post a detailed review after 3 months of my usage with Olymp.
I come from Tanzania, I want to invest but I have no passport card
Don’t do it…..
Short answers for this question are not enough…
Let me give you brief about the realtime experience with olymp trade…-yes it may provide you some amount as winning amount in beginning…
But then after 3 4 wins and few losse ..
You cm to realise that… its actually a big hoax…you are fooled in the name of trading… you are simply playing bets for the trade going up or down….again , the app does every possible thing to catch you at your most vulnerable points of mobile usage like… screen lock, network loss, application switching and all other similar aspects… if you are in the middle of a trade and unfortunately your screen gets loked or so… when you switch on your screen, all your trades will be lost… this happened every single time when i had to lock my screen while trading.. infact i used to trade multiple bets in single go.. they all vanished without the trade being complited…
The same happens when you relode the app after app switching and network loss situation.
Also the app reads your psychology and trade behaviour and starts snatching money with altered algorithmic strategies.. at the end of the day… you will have nothing in your pocket…
In short.. beware..
They are big Cheaters…
Hello, do you have some bad personal experience or why you are saying this? Let us know. Thank you.
Olymp Trade works since 2020 and offers services in various markets. Personally, I have been working with them for 2 years and so far have not noticed any deception. I don’t know where you got it from, but it seems to me that either from slander on the Internet or from negative experience. If this is simply based on others thoughts, then this is bad, because you are simply misleading people. If you have a negative experience, then share trade does not offer guaranteed earnings or golden mountains to everyone, they offer a high-quality terminal and a set of tools for traders, as well as training for beginners. I am very sorry that often people perceive trading as a place where anyone can get rich, this is not so. But the brokers themselves are largely to blame, who in the 90s and 00s positioned trade as an opportunity to become rich. And many come to trade without learning, and then lose and blame respectable companies like Olymp trade. Just in order not to lose money, you need to study hard for a long time and not wait for millions on the first place.
Where to study and how to study olymp trade
Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Free Trading Education!
Free Demo Account!
Perfect for Beginners!
2 place in the ranking!